The source and upcoming binaries can be downloaded from: https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/releases/tag/0.9.2
Version 0.9.2 is mostly a bug-fix release, adding also a number of new convenience features.
See a short demo
New in version 0.9.2
- CsoundQt tries to keep one running instance. When new Csound file is opened in file manager, it forwards the info to the running instance and it opens the file in a new tab. You can start also more than one instances of CsoundQt if you start the program without any arguments (i.e not opening a file).
- For Unix/Linux builds there is now the install target for system wide installation (Run sudo make install). It installs and registers also mime-types for Csound files, a desktop start-up file and icon for CsoundQt. So it is now easy to open CsoundQt or any Csound files with CsoundQt.
- Virtual MIDI keyboard has been improved - new sliders for control channels, possibility to play notes on computer keys (keyboard mapping is similar to Csound's VirtualMidi (Z - lowest C, S - C#, X - lowest D etc), see <http://www.csounds.com/manual/html/MidiTop.html>, Table 6
- There is Virtual MIDI keyboard button on toolbar
- Midi Learn button is straight accessible from widget's properties dialog window.
- MIDI button (or similar controller) can start a Csound event defined in a Button Widget properties, if the type of the button is set to "event".
- sensekey works now when CsoundQt is launched via desktop file or from Applications (Linux, OSX)
- Better search paths in project files to find rtmidi and pythonqt sources
- Fixed some paths and configuration for OSX build
- Fixed occasional pink widget panel background
- Restore cursor position after evaluating a section (on an arrow key press).
- Virtual Midi Keyboard is shown/hidden correctly on toggling the button/menu item, destroyed correctly on exit.
- Parenthesis markup is corrected so that it does not brake undo chain any more.
- Fixed selection end (mouse release) outside editor panel.
- Show Midi Learn and midi controls only for widgets that accept MIDI.
- Widgetpanel shown/hidden state gets restored correctly on strartup.
- Fixed Midi Learn CC number detection.
- Fixed indentation (many Tab presses actually create tabs)